We could sure use your help! We are you looking for people who have:
- Status reporting, developing the plan, communicating with all levels of stakeholders
- Messaging/desktop security space
- Understands the concepts, can participate and drive technical teams towards completion
Helping set up new security software, email migration or update Background in Infrastructure-Network
Well that’s great! How would you like to work for a firm with a great culture and work/life balance? Very professionally run organization at the top. The workplace culture is overall a pleasant one although collaborative and fast paced. The property, cafeteria, and common areas are great during break period. The energy is positive, professional and fun.
Our Client is looking for a Senior Project Manager experienced in all aspects of managing small to moderately complex projects. This includes determining deadlines, holding team members accountable for assigned responsibilities, identifying risks, facilitating problem resolution with clients and internal stakeholders, managing resources, providing analytics and developing/presenting reports to senior management. If you have experience with Agile, PMP or a solid foundation in methodology, that is very beneficial.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be poised when collaborating with leadership and clients. Your ability to present ideas and facts, coupled with your ability to influence, will be important in managing your initiatives through the lifecycle. With your level of expertise, we expect you to point out opportunities to improve processes and best practices as they occur. You will also be expected to maintain a level of autonomy and self- direction to plan and execute. The individual will have an opportunity to work with senior business leaders, provide support and execute, lead key projects and drive innovation and growth.
This position is for a productive professional individual contributor with experience in Project Management, who works independently with minimal supervision, overseeing small or moderately complex projects. They will develop, edit and implement project plans to manage the lifecycle and operational aspects of projects (e.g., resources, scope, schedule, cost, assumptions and dependencies).
Manages multiple work-streams, prepare status reports and interface with stakeholders to ensure strategy and execution are aligned with defined objectives. Coordinate and communicate the activities of project teams with relevant stakeholders to ensure progress within time and budget constraints. Adheres to the appropriate project governance structure, and manages all project stakeholders and project team members in the successful delivery of the project, including managing their tasks, project workload, and deadlines.
- Develops processes for establishing and monitoring project plans, including the setting of milestones and deadlines, in consultation with business users
- Oversees project costs, and ensures all MGTI related costs are reflected accurately in required documentation
- Allocates duties and responsibilities of the team, closely monitoring and driving the progression of the project teams for on-time and on-budget implementation
- Leads decision-making processes required to move projects along to completion, and makes steady and agreed upon progress on assigned programs/projects
- Leads cross-business unit projects and program work streams, and works closely with the business leader and applies appropriate project management methodology
- Presents feedback and trend analyses to leadership team, as well as early warning indicators regarding at exposure possibilities
- Proactively responds to new project needs or changes in scope and identifies and resolves issues, assesses the work plan direction versus the new input demands, and implements a change control process Identifies project risk items during all phases to address issues, response recommendations and future changes during post- implementation lessons learned phase
- Identifies, implements, and ensures that consistent standards of delivery excellence are disseminated, leveraged, and continuously improved across the organization
- Enhances program and project management capabilities and operational oversight within respective portfolio to increase risk adjusted return on the business and project portfolio
- Communicates effectively and be a good influencer with key stakeholders (including MMC OpCo stakeholders)
- Ensure a high-level of visibility on initiatives through highly-engaged communication with stakeholders
- Ensures comprehensive scope document is in place at the start of the project, and continuously reviews the scope document as the project progresses and manages changes of scope effectively
- Ensures that all requirements are met and complies with all internal policies and procedures
- Ability to manage one or multiple projects, across varying business and functional units
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related area
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management / consulting preferably in Information Technology industry
- Solid experience in project management and qualification is a plus
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently with little guidance and able to lead and motivate a team
- Exceptional good communication skills
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Good working knowledge of project life cycle methodology and Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio
- Ability to accurately assess project risks and raise risks and issues to senior team members as appropriate
- Experience in project initiation and requirements phases of large technology or business change planning, execution, and benefits realization