en-US https://openpositions4you.zohorecruit.com/recruit/downloadrssfeed?digest=qyGQ5mHuyl3514VOf8HORBWMAsezGsogx5ji7Hc6ZVY- Tue, 26 Mar 2019 11:37:35 PDT 5 Post jobs to job search engines, job boards and the web in just a click ![CDATA[Zoho Corp, Inc]] https://openpositions4you.zohorecruit.com/recruit/ViewJob.na?digest=qyGQ5mHuyl3514VOf8HORDlVP5uvi9IamKuCYjP3D1w-&embedsource=CareerSite
Location: Quakertown Pennsylvania United States
The ideal candidate are those with more than three years’ experience as a Professional Engineer in the residential field. We are seeking, an individual who is looking to take a step forward in their career and become an integral part of the Management Team at KSE. We value those who take pride in his or her work and possess a strong work ethic and leadership skills and are principled in the quality of the work produced. This position presents an excellent opportunity for professional growth and career longevity with the strong potential for advancement.
In an Engineering position, you will
- Perform structural design including creation of new or revised construction documents for residential housing projects including roof framing, floor framing, foundation plans and construction details.
- Manage multiple design projects and coordinate scheduling.
- Review and redline your own work.
- Manage and mentor a team of Project Engineers who have passed their EIT and are working towards Professional Engineer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering.
- Professional Engineer (PE) – 3 or more years in residential structural engineering to include single and multi-family homes, apartments, condominiums, townhomes and/or accessory structures.
- Experience working in computer aided drafting, AutoCAD.
- DO NOT APPLY unless you have residential structural engineering experience.
Details Apply Now
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to be a team player
- Basic Microsoft office skills
- Must be able to pass drug and background screening
]]> 436902000000285567 Fri, 25 Jan 2019 12:00:00 PST https://openpositions4you.zohorecruit.com/recruit/ViewJob.na?digest=qyGQ5mHuyl3514VOf8HORCic6qehUmCPy8Dth1SVTZ4-&embedsource=CareerSite
Location: Carlstadt New Jersey United States
Deliver product to Clients within New Jersey leaving from one of our 3 sites
- West Caldwell
- Must have flexible schedule and be available for day and night shifts (Night shift delivers to Trenton and starts at 8pm)
- Possess a Class A or Class B Commercial Driver's License
- Experience driving an 18-24 foot Box Truck
- Able to operate a hand truck
- A clean driving record is required for all applicants
- A minimum of 2 years commercial driving experience is required
- Class A and B licensed drivers will considered, Class A preferred
- Be able to pass Pre-employment physical, Drug and Alcohol screening and Criminal background check
- Applicants must have a current medical card
- Applicants must have a valid commercial driver license (CDL)
All drivers are provided with a company cell phone, GPS tracking system and a list of Contacts for any occasion that might arise.
Details Apply Now
]]> 436902000000273001 Wed, 23 Jan 2019 12:00:00 PST https://openpositions4you.zohorecruit.com/recruit/ViewJob.na?digest=qyGQ5mHuyl3514VOf8HORMx6bEud89UbNIALUme@g8s-&embedsource=CareerSite
Location: Garden City New York United States
Aon Affinity’s Travel Practice, located in Garden City, NY, is ready to welcome a new group of Claims Examiners and one of them may be you. As you continue to grow your knowledge of the industry, you will analyze and settle insurance claims in accordance with plan provisions. This industry has a lot of nooks and crannies in which you can specialize. The good news? Training and costs associated with the coursework and licensing examinations, if any, will be paid by Aon, in accordance with the Aon licensing policy. Claims Adjuster licenses are required within 4 months of hire date and we will help you along the way.
- Enjoy the opportunity to cultivate relationships with internal colleagues and external clients.
- Liaison with Marketing/Customer Service departments.
- Compare data on claim forms against insurance plans to determine insurance coverage as well as completeness and validity of claims.
- Proactively resolve claims as expeditiously as possible and approve claims, when appropriate.
- Review and analyze detailed medical records.
- Calculate reimbursement of benefits according to the schedule of coverage.
- Generate claim reports, as directed by each account.
- Develop your training skills by functioning as a resource for newer examiners and assist with training new examiners and customer service representatives.
- Flex your communication skills by fielding challenging phone calls and draft special correspondence.
- – 3 years of CLAIMS ADJUDICATION experience.
- Current Claims Adjuster licenses preferred; otherwise, you will be required to obtain this license within 4 months of hire date.
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to draft correspondence that is clear, concise and effective.
- Solid verbal communication skills. Sound computer skills, including knowledge of (MS Office, Internet searches, Email correspondence programs,)
- Ability to manage time effectively and focus on multiple projects concurrently..
Aon offers a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Details Apply Now
]]> 436902000000269001 Tue, 22 Jan 2019 12:00:00 PST